- When is it: TBC (Late September 2023) on a weekday evening between 7 and 9 pm
- Where is it: TBC (Probably Newton Leys Pavillion or Fenny Stratford Community Centre)
This workshop is open to everyone and free from politics, business pitches or discrimination. The event location is accessible to less able-bodied persons, with free parking available close by.
Get your tickets now
Spaces are strictly limited to 10 to make sure everyone can participate and assure a positive experience. Tickets are available free of charge although I ask you to please consider making a donation to cover drinks, snacks and venue hire. I operate the workshops on a "Pay what you like" basis.
"Pay what you like" means you can enter any amount (including £0) in the ticket field above to get a free ticket without making any payment. Tickets are limited to a maximum of two per person. Please see the terms and code of conduct for more.
What you can expect:
- A friendly, open-minded and positive environment
- A safe space for you to talk openly about your concerns with others
- Come away with practical things you can do to mitigate the effects of climate change and support a sustainable way of living
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks (vegan and gluten-free options will be available)
How it works:
- 7.00 pm Doors open and 'meet and greet'
- 7.30 pm Welcome and introductions
- 8.00 pm Speak freely about your concerns about climate change
- 8.30 pm Workshop ideas of what you can practically do to reduce your impact and encourage others
- 9.00 pm Thank you and close
- Notes and action plans from the workshop will be available to all participants and I encourage you to continue the conversation in our discussion forum.
This is a workshop, so be prepared to take part. As an autistic person, I know how difficult this can be and I am here to help you be braver to join in the conversation. If you have any questions or concerns, please say [email protected] or connect in the forum.
Workshops for Schools & Businesses
Are you concerned about your childrens mental health and climate anxiety?
Are you a local business that would like to find ways to get to 'net zero'?
Please reach out as I am planning special workshops to address both groups particularly.
Subscribe to my website to get updates on upcoming workshops and find out what's going on in and around Milton Keynes.